Last week, the premiere of Xiaomi Civi took place, which became the ancestor of the line of the same name and is seen as the successor to the Xiaomi CC series. But it may so happen that two families will exist in parallel, or the Civi will have a Pro version.
In the database of the TENAA certification authority, information was found about a smartphone with the index 2109119BC. A number of sources suggested that perhaps this is the future Xiaomi CC 11 Pro, which in terms of its technical specs is close to the flagship devices. And a number of characteristics are too good to be in a smartphone from the middle class, which at one time were the representatives of the CC family.
So, the smartphone got an OLED display with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels with a diagonal of 6.55 inches, a 4400 mAh battery and an unknown model eight-core chip with a clock frequency of 2.4 GHz. The device has 6/8/12/16 GB of RAM and a flash drive with a capacity of 64/128/256/512 GB.
The smartphone weighs only 166 grams and its dimensions are 158.34×71.5×6.98 mm. These parameters are familiar to us from the Xiaomi Civi, which is just as light and thin. The resolution of the front camera is “only” 8 megapixels, there is a display fingerprint scanner, and on the back, there is a main camera with three sensors, where the key one is 64 megapixels, there is a width of 8 megapixels and another sensor with a similar resolution. A telephoto lens will be the third, which will offer 5x optical zoom.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the new Xiaomi Civi smartphone.
Xiaomi Civi specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 950nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, 0.32 JNCD, 0.36 DeltaE
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash; 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP autofocus front camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual soft LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 158.34×71.5x 6.98mm; Weight: 166g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging