Earlier today, the Xiaomi Civi smartphone commenced its first official sales. The 8GB + 128GB version of this smartphone comes with a 2599 yuan ($403) starting price. According to @Cici_老魏, the product manager of this smartphone, this sales exceeded 200 million yuan ($31 million) in 5 minutes. She thanks everyone for their recognition and trust. This sale shows that this device is very popular.
The Xiaomi Civi is a gender-specific smartphone that is designed for women, It comes with fine workmanship, high-value appearance, and pixel-level skin renewal technology. Furthermore, this device also comes with an excellent portrait shooting capability. Under the hood, this device comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor, which has passed the 36-month anti-aging certification of Thiel Labs. In the camera department, the Xiaomi Civi uses a 64MP high-definition main camera. The mobile phone uses pixel-level skin rejuvenation technology, adopts GAN network technology, and focuses on beauty optimization.
Gizchina News of the week
The front of the phone has dual soft lights, combined with the screen soft ring for high-quality selfie effects at night. In other respects, Xiaomi Civi has a built-in 4500mAh battery that supports 55W fast charging, while the thickness is only 6.98mm, and it is as light as 166g. This smartphone also uses dual speakers and supports NFC and infrared remote control functions.
Xiaomi Civi specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 950nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, 0.32 JNCD, 0.36 DeltaE
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP autofocus front camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual soft LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 158.34×71.5x 6.98mm; Weight: 166g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging
As of now, there is no information on the next official sales date for this smartphone. However, we will let you know as soon as we get any information. The Xiaomi Civi is quite popular and it appears that this is a brand or series that females or young folks will really love. The next official sales will give us more information on the popularity of this device.