iOS note-taking application, Notability, has released the 11.0. version update. This update officially changes the app operation from the buyout system to the subscription model. Initially, Notability announced that old users will be given a one-year subscription period. However, after that, they will need to pay for the subscription again. Nevertheless, this did not go down well with users. Subsequently, after a public outburst, Notability sent an email to users that it will launch Notability 11.0.2 version.
All users who purchase Notability before switching to subscription on November 1, 2021, will have lifetime access to all existing features. Notability 11.0.2 is now available. The company states in the update “all users who purchased Notability before switching to a subscription on November 1, 2021, can use all existing functions and previous ones for life.
This application is a powerful and extremely simple note-taking and PDF annotation tool. A wide range of users makes use of this application. Teachers, students, professionals, and even artists use this app. Taking notes is just the starting point; use Notability to find inspiration, capture creativity, and release creativity.
Gizchina News of the week
Create memorable media notes
- A series of note, log, and drawing tools are available, such as ink, highlighter, text, and audio.
- Mark the imported textbooks, manuscripts, course slides, classwork, and pictures.
- Quickly create notes with a series of templates, with customizable spacing and background.
- The infinite scrolling function of the page helps you explore endless creativity.
- Add photos, GIFs, web pages, etc.
Stay organized without paper
- Carry notes with you, but no weight, no hassle, or waste of paper.
- Use customizable themes and folders to group notes.
- Handwrites and sketches naturally
- The ink tool has been optimized and adjusted for Apple Pencil. This brings the most sensitive and precise writing experience ever. It includes two-tap gestures for switching tools, erasing, and so on.
- Accurately erase free ink or shapes with brushes of various sizes.
- Use the favorite toolbar to quickly switch between ink or eraser.
Record and play audio
- Record the content of lectures and meetings to improve the utilization of this information.
- Playback the recording, tap anywhere in the note to play what was said at that moment.
- Use presentation mode to share ideas
- When an external display is connected, the view content can be displayed on the full screen without distracting toolbars.
- Use Notability’s eighteen tools to attract the attention of the audience, such as laser pointers.
Increase efficiency with multi-note function
- Process two notes side by side.
- Quickly switch notes, you can also drag and drop handwritten content, input text, pictures, etc.
- Full-featured, left-justified typing tool with word count and various fonts, custom fonts, font size, and colors.
- Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
Import and share
- Can import PDF, DOC, PPT, picture, GIF, etc. files.
- Use the built-in document scanner to easily create searchable multi-page PDFs.
Notability is available for free download for iPad, Mac, and iPhones.