POCO has unveiled the successor to the Poco M3 Pro. The device is called the POCO M4 Pro and offers support for fifth-generation networks, a display with an increased refresh rate and an NFC module. They plan to sell it in Southeast Asia and Western Europe. If the characteristics of the smartphone seem familiar to you; then in front of us is the global version of Redmi Note 11 5G.
POCO M4 Pro 5G
They offered an IPS display with a diagonal of 6.6 inches with a FullHD + resolution (2400×1080 pixels), a cutout for a selfie module and a refresh rate of 90 Hz, and a touch sampling rate of 240 Hz. Inside the POCO M4 Pro 5G, the Dimensity 810 chip, created using 6nm technology, was installed. The processor received a couple of Cortex-A76 cores with a peak frequency of 2.4 GHz and a sextet of Cortex-A55 cores operating at a frequency of 2.0 GHz. Graphics processing is provided by the ARM Mali-G57 MC2 video accelerator.
Two variants with 4/64 GB and 6/128 GB of memory will go on sale from November 11 at a price of 229 euros and 249 euros, respectively. At the start of sales, the company will sell the smartphone at a reduced price. So, only from November 11 to 13, the basic version can be purchased for 199 euros; and the bigger one for 219 euros.
The battery capacity was 5000 mAh and they offered 33W fast charging technology. A full refuel should take 59 minutes, and a 10 minute charge is enough for two hours of streaming video. The battery fits inside the case with dimensions of 163.5×75.5×8.7 mm and weighing 195 grams.
The POCO M4 Pro 5G has three cameras, where one is 16-megapixel front and two sensors were installed on the back, where the main one is 50-megapixel with f / 1.9 aperture and complements its width by 8 megapixels with a viewing angle of 119 degrees. The device runs the Android 11 operating system with the MIUI 12.5 shell. The arsenal of PCO M4 Pro 5G stereo speakers, support for Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 5. There are three colors to choose from: black, blue and yellow.
POCO M4 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz DynamicSwitch refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/66/77/78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging