Xiaomi is trying with all its might to sell as many smartphones as possible. And here the main driving force of sales is the Redmi Note line, and to make the models even larger, several versions of the same device can be released. As a result, we get the Redmi Note 11T, which debuted in India today. In fact, this is the same Redmi Note 11 5G that came out last month, but with a different name.
Redmi Note 11T has a 6.6-inch IPS ‑ display with FullHD + resolution and a refresh rate of 90 Hz, a 16-megapixel front camera and a dual rear 50 megapixel + 8 megapixel (ultra-wide, 119-degree viewing angle). The device has a 5000 mAh battery with fast 33-watt charging.
Redmi Note 11T is based on Dimensity 810, offers 6/8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64/128 GB of UFS 2.2 storage memory, a proprietary MIUI 12.5 shell based on Android 11. There is a 3.5mm audio jack, a USB Type-C port, dual SIM support, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, infrared, line engine and side fingerprint scanner.
Redmi Note 11T is available in three versions with 6/64 GB, 6/128 GB and 8/128 GB of memory for $ 226, $ 240 and $ 266.
Redmi Note 11T 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G (n1/ n3/ n5/n8/ n28/ n40/ n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
Recently, there have been more and more rumors about the Xiaomi 12 series smartphones, which will be launched in December. It has been suggested that the new items will be presented in mid-December; however, according to a fresh leak, the launch event will take place just before the New Year; and, probably, the Xiaomi 12 will not be the first smartphone with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. A screenshot of an internal Xiaomi document has been posted on the Chinese social network Weibo; according to which the company will hold a new product launch event on December 28. The base 12 and the affordable flagship 12X are expected to be unveiled on that day.