There have already been countless rumors and leaks online regarding the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE. Their stream will dry up only with the announcement of the smartphone and now there is another leak – a video with a review of the Galaxy S21 FE was posted on the network. Moreover, this is not a short video with unpacking, but a video review, where they talked about the characteristics of the smartphone and shared their first impressions about it.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE became the hero of the first video review
The guys from the Italian resource HDblog conducted a video tour of the most important characteristics and functions of the smartphone. We were shown a fully working and functioning unit, not an engineering sample. The emphasis was on the design, with the manufacturer opting for a matte bezel and a camera block painted in the same color as the Galaxy S21 FE body.
All characteristics of the smartphone, which were previously leaked to the network, have been confirmed. Also, a rumor has been confirmed that the Galaxy S21 FE will be the company’s first device with Android 12 out of the box. In addition, they allowed us to evaluate the quality of photos and videos on the main camera with 12 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP sensors.
The video also confirmed the absence of a 3.5 mm headphone jack, a microSD card slot and a complete charger, as well as the dimensions of the device are 155.7×74.5×7.9 mm and weighs 177 grams.
Gizchina News of the week
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED Flash, 12MP Ultra Wide camera with f/2.2 aperture; 8MP Telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 170g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) with 25W fast charging, WPC Qi wireless fast charging, Wireless PowerShare
As one of the CES participants, Samsung has recently announced the time of its keynote speech. “Together for Tomorrow” will be held on January 4, 2022, Pacific Time. Earlier, there were reports that the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will be unveiled at CES. Also, the Samsung Galaxy S22 series will be released on February 8. However, according to @jon_prosser, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will arrive on January 3 in advance, and then it will hit the market on January 11.