Back in October (October 13th), OnePlus officially released the OnePlus 9RT in China. Since then, there have been speculations that the OnePlus 9RT will be released in India. However, the company has not released any official information regarding the global launch of this device. Nevertheless, recent reports show that OnePlus global is accelerating its inventory clearance for the OnePlus 9/9R/8T. This has sparked speculation that the company is making way for the OnePlus 9RT.
According to global distributors, the distribution channel proceedings indicate that the OnePlus 9/9R/8T will soon be discontinued. Thus, the OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9R and OnePlus 8T currently have favorable merchant discounts. OnePlus seems to want to clear the inventory of existing models as much as possible before the press conference in India. In addition, the company is also preparing for the official release of the OnePlus 10 in January.
The OnePlus 9RT comes with a 6.62-inch E4 OLED display with a contrast ratio of 1000000:1. It also supports a 120Hz high refresh rate screen and a 600Hz touch sampling rate. In terms of core configuration, the OnePlus 9RT is equipped with a Snapdragon 888 processor, equipped with LPDDR5 memory, and UFS3.1 flash memory. It also comes with a new space cooling system that supports 65T super flash charging.
In the camera department, it uses a triple rear camera setup with a vertical arrangement. The main camera is a Sony IMX 766 flagship sensor and also supports optical image stabilization. This device also comes with a 16-megapixel 123° ultra-wide-angle lens and a 4CM macro lens.
OnePlus 9RT specifications
- 6.62-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 397 PPI 20:9 Fluid AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, sRGB, Display P3 color gamut, up to 1300 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12 (China only)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, 1μm pixel size, f/1.88 aperture, OIS, dual-LED flash, 16MP 123° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture, EIS, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video at 60fps, 1080p slow motion at 240fps, 720p at 480fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.4 aperture, EIS
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.2×74.6×8.29mm; Weight: 198.5g
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with Warp Charge 65 Fast Charging (10V/6.5A)