The Xiaomi Civi is considered the most beautiful Xiaomi smartphone by the company. This smartphone was released last year but it didn’t really get much publicity. When this device was released, it had three colour options including shiny black, light blue, and pounding pink. However, there are now reports that the Xiaomi Civi white version is coming soon. Nevertheless, the specific launch date for this white version remains under wraps.
This beautiful smartphone comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It has a 2,599 yuan ($408) starting price. Each colour is highly recognizable and the white version is also worth looking forward to. The biggest feature of the Xiaomi Civi is its lightness and beauty. Its thickness is only 6.98 mm, and its weight is 166 g. Despite its thin and light body, the Xiaomi Civi has a large 4500mAh battery that also supports 55W fast charging.
Gizchina News of the week
Moreover, Xiaomi Civi uses the velvet AG manufacturing process. Compared with the traditional AG process, the velvet AG process has a new flashing diamond effect, which has a more shining visual perception under the light. The blue and pink colour options also have a magical gradient effect.
In terms of configuration, Xiaomi Civi uses a 6.55-inch hyperboloid OLED screen. This smartphone also comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor. In the camera department, this device uses a 32MP front camera. On the rear, it comes with a 64MP main camera as well as an 8MP ultra-wide angle, and a 2MP macro lens.
Xiaomi Civi specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 950nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, 0.32 JNCD, 0.36 DeltaE
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP autofocus front camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual soft LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 158.34×71.5x 6.98mm; Weight: 166g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging
Apart from the colour change, all other specification of the Xiaomi Civi white version remains the same as the previous models. As of now, we do not know if this new version will have a price increase.