A few months ago, Redmi officially announced the Redmi Note 11 series. This series has three models including the Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, and Note 11 Pro+. The starting price of this series in China is 1199 yuan which is about $189. According to recent reports, the Redmi Note 11 series will land in the European market in the near future. The report claims that this device will have a starting price of 250 euros which is about $285. This means that the European version is about $100 more expensive than the Chinese version.
The European version of the Redmi Note 11 is available in three colors: star blue, graphite gray, and twilight blue, which are consistent with the Chinese version. However, the European version and the Chinese version will not have the same processor. The Chinese version of the Redmi Note 11 uses the Dimensity 810 5G, while the European version uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G. This means that the European version of this device does not support 5G network.
Gizchina News of the week
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 is based on a 6nm process, with a maximum frequency of 2.4GHz and an Adreno 610 GPU. The overall performance is comparable to that of the Snapdragon 710. Although the 5G network is no longer available after replacing the processor, the Chinese version of the Redmi Note 11 has some power issues. Thus, the power consumption control will certainly be better with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G. This means that the battery life of the European version will be better.
In other respects, the European version of the Redmi Note 11 series is basically the same as the Chinese version. This smartphone has a maximum memory combination of 8GB + 128GB, a 6.5-inch LCD hole-punch screen, three rear cameras, a battery capacity of 5000 mAh, and support for 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 11 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256 GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging