OnePlus officially launched the OnePlus 10 Pro product page on the official Indian website. The product page confirmed the configuration specifications of the Indian version of the OnePlus 10 Pro. Although the specific specifications and launch date have not yet been announced, this smartphone has been confirmed to be on sale this spring. There are rumors that OnePlus will launch the OnePlus 10 Pro in India in March this year. The latest information basically confirms that this device will arrive in India in March.
As opposed to previous practices, OnePlus released the OnePlus 10 Pro in the Chinese market. There were speculations that the flagship will have an exclusivity period of nearly 2 months in the Chinese market. This means that the global version will launch sometime in March or April. For brands such as Xiaomi and Vivo, this kind of “operation” is relatively common, but it is definitely the first time for OnePlus. In the past, OnePlus is usually the first to release its flagships globally. This shift is also seen by OnePlus fans as one of the biggest signs of a change in the company.
Gizchina News of the week
OnePlus held a new product launch conference on January 11 and released the OnePlus 10 Pro mobile phone. The phone is priced from 4,699 yuan ($738) and it officially commenced sales at 10:00 on January 13. According to official data from OnePlus, the first sales of the OnePlus 10 Pro on the entire network exceed 100 million yuan ($15.7 million) in 1 second.
OnePlus 10 Pro comes with the new Snapdragon 8 Gen1 flagship SoC, uses LPDDR5 memory + UFS 3.1 storage. This smartphone also comes with a built-in 5000 mAh battery, supports 80W super flash charging, and 50W wireless flash charging. Furthermore, it comes with a built-in large-volume X-axis linear motor, with O-Haptics vibration effect system.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging