The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE combines a great display, decent cameras, and versatile software in a practical package. It meets almost all the requirements that most users expect from a top-level device. It works quickly, takes great pictures and copes with all the tasks that a modern smartphone faces.
In order not to get lost against the background of competitors, the company endowed the Galaxy S21 FE with a number of nice features. Like its predecessor, the new device is a pretty interesting smartphone with a 120Hz display, good performance, and it can expect to receive three major Android updates.
Why is the Galaxy S21 FE is more interesting than other devices on the market in its price category? At least the fact that he received an IP68 protection class. Add here a great screen with a high refresh rate, a capacious battery, support for Samsung DeX, stereo speakers and a decent camera, which is clearly better than other competitors. The smartphone came out relatively light, compact and feels like a device from the premium segment. If someone can offer something similar in a given price segment, then definitely not all at once.
Gizchina News of the week
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate in Game Mode, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 2100 processor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage
- Android 12 with One UI 4
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with Dual Pixel AF, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 12MP 123˚ Ultra-Wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom, 30X Space zoom
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9mm; Weight: 177g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos
- In-display optical fingerprint scanner
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, Samsung Pay with NFC
- 4500mAh battery with support for 25W wired fast charging, 15W wireless charging, Wireless power share
In many areas, the Galaxy S21 FE is either on par or ahead of the competition. It’s all about the case and there are no frankly weak points. We do not forget such important aspects as reliability and stability. No one is interested in buying buggy devices that regularly fail and require intervention. In terms of reliability, workmanship and software stability, the Galaxy S21 FE is one of the best devices on the market. The feature set and cool specs matter, but the perfection and balance of the device for users is more important.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is packed with modern technology from head to toe. It does not knock the ground out from under the feet of competitors, but the price is adequate for the characteristics that the smartphone offers. The company wanted to give the world flagship qualities at a more affordable price, and they did it.