Apple has been maintaining its official website in preparation for its new products. This is usually the routine with Apple whenever it has a new product to be sold on its website. The company will officially start pre-sale of the iPhone SE, and the new iPhone 13 series colour option on the website. Before the maintenance of the official store was complete, there were billions of subsidies for the new products. These subsidies were from a third-party retailer, Pinduoduo. These products were several hundred yuan cheaper than the price on the official website.
Here are the discount prices of these devices in China
- iPhone SE 3 starts from 3199 yuan
- iPad Air 5 starts from 3999 yuan
- iPhone 13 starts from 5499 yuan
- iPhone 13 Pro starts from 7499 yuan
The iPhone 13 Pro is 500 yuan cheaper than the listing on Apple’s official website. This device sells for 7999 yuan on Apple’s official website. As for the two new Studio products, the discount even reaches thousands of yuan. Among them, the price of Mac Studio starts at 14,499 yuan, the price of Studio Display starts at 11,499 yuan. The discount rate for the latter is about 500 yuan.
Pinduoduo subsidy – for Chinese buyers only
However, it is important to note that the control of the subsidies from Pinduoduo is very strict. No single buyer is allowed to purchase a single device. Furthermore, users can not make multiple purchases with the same device on different accounts. The user needs the same mobile phone number, recipient, address, etc.
In the past, many users just placed the wrong order by themselves, and after canceling it, they would not be able to place the order, so you must check the specifications before placing an order. You can check out Pinduoduo’s tens of billions of subsidies for Apple’s new product here.
Apple iPhone SE 2022 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-Core A15 (2 performance and 4 efficiency cores) Bionic 5nm chip with 64-bit architecture, 4‑core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 15
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Touch ID Fingerprint sensor
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 138.4×67.3×7.3mm; Weight: 144g
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz), Gigabit-class LTE, 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 15 hours video playback