Oppo has officially unveiled the K10 mid-range smartphone with a Qualcomm processor and ColorOS 11.1 operating system based on Android 11. The device will go on sale on March 29.
The smartphone is equipped with a 6.59-inch FHD + screen with a resolution of 2412 × 1080 pixels. The panel has an adaptive refresh rate: the maximum value is 90 Hz, the minimum is 30 Hz. In the upper left corner of the display, there is a hole for a 16-megapixel front camera with a Sony IMX471 sensor.
The rear camera contains three components: a 50-megapixel main unit with a Samsung JN1 (f/1.8) sensor, a 2-megapixel macro module and a 2-megapixel sensor for obtaining depth data.
A Snapdragon 680 processor with eight Kryo 265 cores with a clock speed of up to 2.4 GHz, an Adreno 610 graphics accelerator and a Snapdragon X11 LTE modem are installed. The amount of RAM is 6 or 8 GB. The drive can store 128 GB of information (with a microSD card support).
The smartphone is powered by a 5000 mAh battery with support for 33-watt charging. Dimensions are 164.4 × 75.7 × 8.4 mm, weight – 189 g.
Among other things, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.0 adapters, stereo speakers, a side fingerprint scanner, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type-C port are available. The price start from 200 US dollars.
Gizchina News of the week
OPPO K10 specifications
- 6.59-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz adaptive (30Hz/45Hz/48Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz) refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- 50MP rear camera with Samsung JN1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Dust and splash resistant (IP54)
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.7×8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging
Alongside the smartphone, the Chinese company Oppo has announced Enco Air2 fully wireless headphones on the global market. They will be available for an estimated price of 30-35 US dollars.
Insert modules have a long leg design. 13.4 mm drivers are in use with a reproducible frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. We are talking about rich sound with rich bass.
The headphones have a Bluetooth 5.2 controller. Game Mode provides 80ms latency, making the earbuds suitable for fast-paced gaming.
Provides protection against moisture and dust according to the IPX4 standard. AI Noise Cancellation provides high quality voice during phone calls.
AAC/SBC codecs are supported. Headphones have touch controls for adjusting the volume level, switching music tracks, receiving/rejecting phone calls.
Battery life is up to four hours (at 50% volume). The charging case allows you to bring this value up to 24 hours. For charging, use the USB Type-C port.