The Apple iPhone is well known for being a stable product made with carefully crafted hardware and software that perfectly align with this hardware. However, not even Apple devices are free from suffering bugs. The company has established an annual schedule with a couple of betas before a stable iOS release. However, due to the pandemic in the past two years, we saw the company releasing iOS releases that weren’t really stable. Anyway, the company provides decent support and runs to make its iOS one of the most trustable platforms for mobile devices.
Sometimes, as an iPhone user, you’ll have to deal with some issues that appear all of sudden. For instance, you may find yourself with an iPhone that does not update and also that does not even start. The same goes for iOS, and when this happens, you can try to solve the problem of the handset. However, the process isn’t easy for everyone, and as an alternative, you can rely on good software solutions that will do the whole process to fix and restore your device with a few clicks.
There is a lot of good software in the market, and through this review, we’ll focus on the iMyFone Fixppo-iOS System Repair Tool, a proper software solution that can help your “soft-bricked” iPhone that does not start up due to the full storage.
iMyFone Fixppo Main Features
iMyFone Fixppo is a rich software that can save you from many iPhone troubles. We can list some of the main features offered by this software:
- One-Click to seamlessly reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, even without a password
- Enter / Exit Recovery Mode in just 1 click
- Fix your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch / and even Apple TV without losing data
- Downgrade iOS to the previous version without Jailbreak
- Fixppo currently supports all iOS / iPadOS versions and devices including iOS 15 and the iPhone 13 series.
How to fix your iPhone shuts down due to full storage
Maybe you believe that there isn’t a problem in filling all of your iPhone storage. However, although it is there to be used, there is a certain limit to what you can do. If you run out of storage, you’ll start to experience some unpleasant issues with your device. You can experience slowdowns here and there, but there is a major problem: Your iPhone can become stuck on the Apple logo during the boot process. In some cases, your iPhone won’t even turn on if your storage is filled.
There are many possible options to fix this issue, you can try to manually delete some files, etc.
However, the process becomes complicated when your device isn’t even turning on. To fix things in a seamless and practical form, iMyFone Fixppo stands as a very good solution. The software works to fix a high number of iOS issues. The software fixes crucial iOS issues including the problem that the iPhone won’t turn on since it is out of storage. Furthermore, you can also use it to fix other iOS problems such as the “iPhone stuck on a boot loop error”.
The process of saving the day is quite simple and we’ll list the steps below. The process of saving the day is quite simple and we’ll list the steps below.
- The first thing you need to do is install and launch iMyFone Fixppo on your computer and get your phone connected through the USB.
After the installation is done, you’ll be prompted with the iMyFone Fixppo initial screen. The commands are simple and the UI is very intuitive. You can have access to a standard mode that is simple for conventional users. There is also an Advanced Mode for those more experienced. There is an option “Reset iDevices”. It allows you to easily reset your iDevice. Finally, we have an option to enter or leave the Recovery mode in a seamless form.
- The second step in our Tutorial is to select the “Standard Mode”. You’ll need to follow the on-screen instructions asking you to enter the DFU/Recovery Mode. After that, you’ll be able to start the fix for your iPhone.
- After successfully entering the DFU / Recovery Mode, the software will detect the latest iOS version on your device. You’ll need to click on the “Download” button, and then the software will push the software onto your device.
- After completing the download, a new screen will show up. You’ll just need to click on the “Start to Fix” button. After a few minutes, the software will fix all your iPhone issues, and your iPhone will restart normally.
After that, the software will restore your iPhone or iDevice to its normal state. With just a few clicks, iMyFone Fixppo has fixed your device. Worth noting that this is just a scenario, and the focus of our article is to help you with “Full Storage” issues. iMyFone Fixppo can also fix a series of other issues through a seamless form.
As we mentioned before, the above tutorial covers just the peak of the iceberg. The software is richer and has a lot of other features to help you solve issues with your iDevice.
For reference, you can check this video below for a quick guide through iMyFone Fixppo.
The software is certainly worth it if you want to stay safe from unexpected issues with your iPhone.
Download iMyFone Fixppo
iMyFone Fixppo is available for Windows and macOS platforms. You can find your platform and the respective download buttons below:
iMyFone development team also has a plethora of other software to improve and fix iOS. You can find them through the company’s official website here.