On April 11, the new member of the Vivo X series – Vivo X Note was officially released. This tablet comes with a really large flagship display. The new smartphone will usher in the first sale at 10:00 this morning. It is offering 8GB+256GB, 12GB+256GB, 12GB+512GB options. These tablets are selling for 5,999 yuan ($942), 6,499 yuan ($1,020), and 6,999 yuan ($1,099) respectively.
As a large-screen flagship, the Vivo X Note uses a 7-inch Samsung E5 hyperboloid screen with a 21:10 golden width ratio. This device also comes with a 3080 × 1440 resolution as well as 16 Display Mate A+ certifications. Furthermore, the display supports LTPO adaptive refresh 3.0 and a 120Hz high refresh rate.
Most importantly, the Vivo X Note has a built-in 3D large-area ultrasonic fingerprint. The fingerprint recognition area is 11.1 times that of a single-point photoelectric fingerprint. The recognition area is as high as 578mm², and the input process only needs to be pressed once.
Gizchina News of the week
In terms of core configuration, the new phone uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. It also incorporates Vivo’s self-developed V1 chip as well as a Zeiss quad-camera module. This smartphone uses a 50-megapixel main camera, 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle main camera, 12-megapixel professional portrait lens as well as an 8-megapixel pixel periscope super-telephoto sensor.
Not only that, the Vivo X Note is the first to use the mute button in the Vivo system, bringing a better sense of control to business people. The button is ergonomically designed and is toggled vertically through the dual Hall sensor + magnet form. In terms of battery life, the built-in 5000 mAh large battery supports 80W dual-cell flash charging + 50W wireless flash charging. This device can deliver a full charge in 32 minutes.
Vivo X Note specifications
- 7-inch (3080 × 1440 pixels) 2K+ E5 AMOLED LTPO display with 1-120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OriginOS Ocean based on Android 12
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, LED flash, OIS, Zeiss T* coating, V1 chip, 48MP 114° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 12MP portrait camera with IMX663 sensor, f/1.98 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x super zoom, Laser autofocus
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, barometer
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 168.78×80.31×8.37mm(Black) / 8.75mm (Grey and Blue); Weight: 221g (Black) / 216g (Grey and Blue)
- Water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 Dual band), NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless charging