Yesterday, Huawei officially announced that it will hold a launch event on April 28th. The company will unveil the Huawei Mate Xs 2 as well as the Huawei Smart Screen V Pro at this event. However, those will not be the only devices at the event. The company will also unveil the Huawei Band 7 at this event. According to recent reports out of China, the Huawei Band 7 is less than 1cm in size. This device weighs 16g and supports 96 sports modes. It also supports a healthy clover, WeChat payment, smart screen linkage, and more.
As of now, there are not many reports regarding this band. There have not been many leaks and speculations about this device. Of course, since the ban on Huawei by the U.S. much attention is not given to the company. This is why its devices have little or no leaks before their release.
The previous Huawei Band 6 Pro comes with a 1.47-inch AMOLED full screen and a soft skin-friendly silicone strap. Huawei Band 6 Pro is equipped with heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring functions. This device also comes with a built-in temperature sensor, which supports detection of skin surface temperature and estimation of body temperature.
The watch’s HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 hardware optical path and intelligent power-saving algorithm support all-weather blood oxygen monitoring. It will automatically issue a warning when the user is in low blood oxygen conditions. The band has the function of all-weather intelligent heart rate monitoring. It can also perform a couple of medical measurements including the prediction of atrial fibrillation risk.
Huawei Band 6 specifications
- 1.47-inch (194×368 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 283
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 5.0 and above, NFC (Optional)
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor), Optical heart rate sensor
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 sleep tracking, HUAWEI TruRelax stress tracking, Menstrual cycle tracking
- 10 workout modes (Outdoor running, Indoor running, Outdoor walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Free training, Rowing machine, Elliptical machine, Indoor walking), Automatically tracks 6 workouts
- Dimensions: 43 × 25.4 × 10.45 mm;Weight: 18 grams
- 180mAh battery offers up to 14 days of battery life with typical usage, 10 days with heavy usage, supports fast charging
Huawei Band 6 Pro supports 96 sports modes, and the built-in NFC function, It also supports bus cards and subway payments in 312 cities in China and can simulate community access cards. The product has a battery life of up to 2 weeks, and the body weighs only 18g. It is available in magic night black and mica grey.