Just yesterday, Xiaomi officially announced the first official price cut for the Redmi K50. Now, Xiaomi Mall and Xiaomi Jingdong self-operated flagship store has released a poster for the Redmi K50 Pro with a 50 yuan discount. This is the same discount on the Redmi K50. For the Redmi K50 Pro, this is the first time the price of the Redmi K50 Pro has been reduced. With this discount, the starting price of this smartphone (8GB+128GB version) drops to 2949 yuan ($445).
At the moment, this smartphone is the cheapest Dimensity 9000 flagship processor. According to reports, the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 adopts TSMC’s 4nm process and consists of 1 Cortex-X2 super core, 3 Cortex-A710 large cores and 4 Cortex-A510 small cores. The GPU is ARM Mali-G710.
In order to unleash the powerful performance of Dimensity 9000, the Redmi K50 Pro uses a new generation of stainless steel VC with the same material and specifications as the K50 e-sports version. It covers 72% of the motherboard, bringing VC liquid cooling area, with 7 layers of graphite three-dimensional uniform temperature. The heat dissipation capacity is greatly improved.
Gizchina News of the week
In addition, the Redmi K50 Pro uses a 6.67-inch full screen with a resolution of 3200 × 1080. The front camera uses a 20MP sensor while the rear uses a 108MP main camera. On the rear, this device also has an 8MP super wide-angle and 2MP macro camera. The main camera supports optical image stabilization, and the battery is 5000 mAh which supports a 120W second charge.
Redmi K50 Pro Specifications
- 6.67″ 2K (3200 x 1440 pixels) OLED screen, with up to 120Hz refresh rate, up to 480Hz touch sampling rate; contrast ratio: 5,000,000:1; Supports Dolby Vision, HDR 10/10+; 16,000 levels of automatic brightness adjustment, up to 1200 nits peak brightness, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB, 8GB / 12GB with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Rear cameras: 108MP Samsung HM2 (1/1.52″ sensor) main sensor, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119° FOV, 2MP macro lens and Flicker Sensor; Video recording up to 4K at 30fps
- Front Camera: 20MP Sony IMX596 sensor; Video recording up to 1080p at 30fps
- Dimensions: 163.1 x 76.15 x 8.48 mm; Weight: 201g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo Dual Speaker, Dolby Atmos
- IR sensor, X-axis linear motors for immersive haptics
- Dual 5G support (n1/ n3/ n5/ n8/ n28a/ n38/ n41/ n77/ n78 bands), Wi-Fi 6 (2.4/5GHz), supports 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, Beidou | GPS (L1+L5) |GLONASS | QZSS (L1+L5) | NavIC:L5, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging support