Realme continues to expand its lineup of devices and today launched the Narzo 50 5G series in India. In addition to the standard model of the line, they also introduced Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G.
So, the Realme Narzo 50 5G has a 6.6-inch IPS panel with a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 90 Hz. In addition, under the hood, they installed a Dimensity 810 chip, 4/6 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of memory and a 5000 mAh battery with fast 33-watt Dart charging.
Also, the smartphone offers a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a microSD card slot up to 1TB, a proprietary Realme UI 3.0 shell based on Android 12, an 8-megapixel selfie module and a main camera with two 48MP + 2MP sensors.
realme narzo 50 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portait sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G (n1/n5/n8/n28/n41/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W Dart Charge fast charging
Gizchina News of the week
Realme Narzo 50 series launched
In addition, Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G features a 90Hz 6.4-inch FullHD+ display, Dimensity 920 chipset, 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging. Also, the resolution of the front camera was 16 megapixels and a system of three sensors 48 megapixels + 8 megapixels (ultra-wide) + 2 megapixels (macro) was installed on the back side.
Also, Realme Narzo 50 5G is offered in three versions with 4/64 GB, 4/128 GB and 6/128 GB at a price of $206, $219 and $232 respectively. In addition, the Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G comes with 6GB/128GB in the base version and is asking for $284, while the top variant costs $310 and has 8GB/128GB of storage.
realme narzo 50 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 1000 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM1 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.3×7.99mm; Weight: 181g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n28A/n41/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging