After the international server of “Diablo Immortal” was officially launched, it directly became free in 110 countries. It successfully set off a wave of phenomenal upsurge, making this masterpiece become the focus of the public. At the moment, its score on the website is very positive. According to Metacritic, “Diablo: Immortal” has an average score of 81. With the popularity of “Diablo Immortal”, Samsung and “Diablo Immortal” launched a customized version of the Samsung Galaxy S22. The custom gift box contains “Diablo Immortal” theme accessories. This includes a leather mouse pad, mobile phone cases, Diablo Immortal maps, Blizzard gift cards, and more.
Read Also: Diablo Immortal does not run on Samsung smartphones with Exynos chip
It is important to note that there are only 100 units around the world. Furthermore, the company will send purchase qualifications through a lottery on the Korean operator LG Uplus website. Only those who participate in the lottery can place an order for purchase.
Gizchina News of the week
Well, apart from the customizations, all other aspects of this flagship smartphone remain the same. The Samsung Galaxy S22 comes with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. It also uses a 10MP front camera. On the rear, this device comes with a 50MP wide-angle, 12MP ultra-wide, and 10MP telephoto cameras. This smartphone also uses a 3700 mAh battery that supports IP68 dust and water resistance. In addition, the Galaxy S22 uses a 6.1-inch screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz, a resolution of FHD+, and a body width of 70.6mm. This makes it easy to operate with one hand.
Samsung Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22+ specifications
- S22 — 6.1-inch FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display, 48-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate in Game Mode, up to 1300 nits brightness, Gorilla Glass Victus+ protection
- S22+ — 6.6-inch FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 48-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate in Game Mode, up to 1750 nits brightness, Gorilla Glass Victus+ protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 2200 processor
- 8GB RAM with 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 12 with One UI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1/1.57″ 1um ISOCELL GN5 sensor, f/1/8 aperture, OIS, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 10MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 3x optical zoom, OIS, 4K 60 fps, 8K 30fps
- 10MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dust and Water-resistant (IP68)
- S22 Dimensions: 146×70.6×7.6mm; Weight: 168g
- S22+ Dimensions: 157.4×75.8×7.6mm; Weight: 196g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 (Wi-Fi 6E in S22+) 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, UWB (S22+ only), GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3700mAh (S22) / 4500mAh (S22+) battery with support for 25W (S22) / 45W (S22+) fast charging, 15W Qi wireless charging, Wireless PowerShare