Today, Motorola released two new Moto E series smartphones. The hardware of these smartphones is basically the same, the main difference is the system. While the Moto E22 runs the Motorola MyUX system on top of Android 12, the Moto E22i runs the Android 12 Go version system.
Both phones use a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD water drop screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz, a MediaTek Helio G37 chipset, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. They also come with the same battery, a 4020 mAh battery that supports 10W charging.
The Moto E22 and Moto E22i have a 16-megapixel main camera, complemented by a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 5-megapixel selfie camera on the front. Other aspects include a headphone jack, FM radio receiver and stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos. These devices also support a side-mounted fingerprint, dual SIM, 4G, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5 and GPS, weigh 172 grams and measure 163.95 x 74.6 x 7.99 mm. Furthermore, these smartphones come with a USB Type-C interface.
Gizchina News of the week
The Moto E22 is available in Celestial Black and Crystal Blue, priced at €140/$140, and will soon be available in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and South America. The Moto E22i is available in Graphite Grey and Winter White for €130/$130 and will be available soon in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Moto E22 and E22i specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage (e22), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX (e22) / Android 12 (Go edition) (e22i)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.6 x 7.99mm; Weight: 172g
- Water-repellent design
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4020mAh battery with 10W charging