Apple has recently announced new range of products to succeed older models. As many already expected, Apple launched new models for the MacBook Pro 14 and the MacBook Pro 16. These new laptops came with Apple’s high-end chips, the M2 Pro and the M2 Max.
Apple also launched a new model of the Mac mini desktop and a refreshed Homepod. After launching these products, Apple made some adjustment in its trade-in values.
Apple Trade-in Value of Some Products Increased While others Decreased
The adjustments were such that some products decreased in value while others increased. A notable example of products that saw decrease in values include the iPhone and of course, some Android phones as well. Apple has decreased the trade-in value of iPhones by $80. Some Mac trade-in values remained unchanged while others increased by $40. It all depends on the type or model of the Mac computer.
On the side of wearables such as the Apple Watch, some of them had their trade-in values gone up while other models dropped in value. One product that did not experience any change in its trade-in value is the iPad. The value neither went up nor came down.
Below, we will list the new trade-in values of most Apple products. You can check to see how much Apple will value your current Apple product if you plan on trading it in for a new Apple product.
Gizchina News of the week
Apple Trade-in Value for iPhone
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: Up to $570 (vs. $650)
- iPhone 13 Pro: Up to $470 (vs. $550)
- iPhone 13: Up to $400 (vs. $450)
- iPhone 13 mini: Up to $350 (vs. $380)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: Up to $400 (vs. $480)
- iPhone 12 Pro: Up to $330 (vs. $400)
- iPhone 12: Up to $300 (vs. $300)
- iPhone 12 mini: Up to $250 (vs. $250)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation): Up to $100 (vs. $100)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: Up to $280 (vs. $330)
- iPhone 11 Pro: Up to $230 (vs. $250)
- iPhone 11: Up to $200 (vs. $200)
- iPhone XS Max: Up to $200 (vs. $200)
- iPhone XS: Up to $160 (vs. $160)
- iPhone XR: Up to $150 (vs. $150)
- iPhone X: Up to $130 (vs. $130)
- iPhone 8 Plus: Up to $100 (vs. $100)
- iPhone 8: Up to $75 (vs. $75)
- iPhone 7 Plus: Up to $50 (vs. $60)
- iPhone 7: Up to $40 (vs. $40)
Apple Trade-in Value for iPad
- iPad Pro: Up to $445 (vs. $445)
- iPad Air: Up to $230 (vs. $230)
- iPad: Up to $160 (vs. $160)
- iPad mini: Up to $240 (vs. $240)
Trade-in Value for Mac
- MacBook Pro: Up to $670 (vs. $630)
- MacBook Air: Up to $460 (vs. $440)
- MacBook: Up to $110 (vs. $100)
- iMac Pro: Up to $600 (vs. $600)
- iMac: Up to $530 (vs. $530)
- Mac Pro: Up to $1,250 (vs. $1,250)
- Mac mini: Up to $340 (vs. $305)
Trade-in Value for Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Series 7: Up to $160 (vs. $155)
- Apple Watch Series 6: Up to $105 (vs. $105)
- Apple Watch SE: Up to $65 (vs. $70)
- Apple Watch Series 5: Up to $75 (vs. $80)
- Apple Watch Series 4: Up to $45 (vs. $45)
To check out the full list which includes value for Android phones, you can visit Apple’s trade-in website. On the website, you can also know exactly what to do if you want to trade-in your old iPhone for a new one.