GizRom, developed exclusively for GizChina by Marsapa has been ported to the octacore Zopo ZP998. Download and install version 2.0 of the new ROM here.
Below you will find the change log including all tweaks performed by Marsapa of GizRom based on Android 4.2.2 for the flagship Zopo ZP998 Android smartphone.
Download the new ROM for GizChina zopo ZP998 Marsapa V2 !
Change Log GizChina.it ROM Zopo ZP998 octacore Marsapa V2
- Android 4.2.2 stock.
- fixed microphone bug.
- Xposed isntaller (to activate).
- Xposed various modules.
- Sony Walkman.
- Lenovo super room.
- Download the zip file and copy it to the phone memory;
- If you have not already done so run the root with eroot ;
- Reboot the device into recovery (if you have not yet installed used Mobileuncle Tools ).
Here is the link to download the recovery:
– TWRP Recovery for Zopo ZP998 .
4. Once in recovery, run the “wipe cache partition” and “wipe data / factory reset” and “Advanced” the “Wipe Dalvik Cache” (to scroll up and down the menus you can use the volume control, pressing the power button with select your choice).
5. Install the ROM by choosing “install zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card ” and select the file you downloaded and copied to the phone memory. When you have finished installing, select “Reboot System “.
The rom includes both Xposed installer that the gravity box , more modules xbateryThemer xblast Tools and ExpandableVolume . I do not recommend activating the Gravitybox as it causes random reboots, hopefully this will be fixed in the next update.
To remedy the useful features of the gravity box have been included in ROM the other two modules, the first use to change the battery icon and the second to have some features similar to those of gravity (eg, advanced power menu, crt effect and other).
Here is the procedure to activate Xposed and modules:
- Start Xposed installer;
- press on framework and then on Install / Upgrade ;
- go back, go to modules and remove the check in Gravitybox (if any) and put it on other modules;
- open the app Xbattery and xblast and make your choices.
I remind you that for the execution of the root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide , but obviously using the files suitable for your device!
To view all GizRom made follow this link !