If you hadn’t already noticed the Oppo Find 7 launched today and the great news is that there were few surprises i.e. most of the rumours were accurate, but is the Oppo Find 7 going to be a phone you will buy?
The Oppo Find 7 is a sensible, not flashy, update to the already solid Oppo Find 5. Specifications for the Oppo Find 7 are spot on for a 2014 flagship phone, and compared to other flagship models we have seen (Galaxy S5, Vivo Xplay 3S etc) the Find 7 would be the most sensible buy, but will you buy one?
Oppo Find 7 Specification Highlights
- If you bought an Oppo Find 7 then you would be getting:
- A 2K 2560 x 1440 ultra sensitive display.
- 2.5Ghz Snapdragon 800 processor.
- 3GB RAM.
- 32GB Internal memory.
- SD card memory expansion (up to 128GB).
- 4G LTE (and support for many different networks).
- 4K video recording.
- 13 mega-pixel F2.0 rear camera which can produce 50MP images.
- 5 mega-pixel F2.0 front camera.
- 3000mAh replaceable battery (2800mAh on the 1080).
- Light weight stylish body.
- Enhanced Max Audio.
- Super fast charging.
- Full Oppo Find 7 Specifications here.
As you can see it’s a pretty stacked phone with some amazing hardware features and some nice tweaks to Color OS running on the phone. The Oppo Find 7 is a solid phone, with great specs and excellent performance, but I don’t think I will buy one. It’s a sensible phone and I want to be a bit different, I’m probably totally wrong for not wanting to buy one, but I ‘d like to see what others (Xiaomi, OnePlus, IUNI) have in store before buying my next phone.
Will you buy the Oppo Find 7?
Take the poll and state your case in the comments below.[poll id=”14″]