Another Xiaomi hit’s TENAA with new 64bit specifications which could be the new Xiaomi Redmi 2. Keep reading for full specs.
The TENAA database has once again spilled the beans on the latest Chinese smartphones, and it’s the long awaited Xiaomi Redmi 2 which is believed to have been discovered this time around.
According to the details the new Xiaomi will come in a range of bright colours including black and white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. However knowing Xiaomi it will take months for each colour to be released before fans get their choice of the full range.
The rest of the hardware is as follows:
- Display: 4.7-inch resolution with 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) quad-core 64-bit to 1.2GHz
- GPU Adreno 306
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD up to 32GB
- Back camera : 8 mega-pixels with LED flash Flash, with video recording Full HD 1080p
- Camera Front : 2 mega-pixels
- Single SIM
- Frequencies: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz 3G CDMA 2100 MHz 4G: Bande 41, 2555-2575MHz, 2575-2635MHz, 2635-2655MHz, Band 3
- Dimensions: 134 × 67.21 × 9.2 mm
- Weight: 134 grams
- Operating system Android 4.4.4 KitKat with customization MIUI 6
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE , 3G , GPRS / EDGE , Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n , Micro USB , Bluetooth 4.0
- Proximity sensor, light and accelerometer
The new Redmi has also been spotted over on Antutu where the phone only managed a score of 19,898 points, well behind that of similar priced Mediatek phones.
Xiaomi are belived to be selling the Redmi 2 for around 699 Yuan, while a newer Leadcore powered phone is rumoured to cost only 399 Yuan.GizChina.it ]