UMi Zero owners are once again lucky to get another firmware update for their alloy bodied phones.
UMi released UMi Zero update 3.06 to Zero owners this past Valentines day, The new update remains on Android 4.4.4, but brings with it a few updates:
- Touch-screen response has been modified.
- Touch Vibration customization has been added. (Settings=>Accessibility=>Vibration intensity)
- Japanese language has been added,
- Notification lights customization has been added (Setting=>Display=>Pulse notification lights)
- Camera autofocus has been improved
- MAC address problem has been fixed.
- Air-gesture function has been added
- Other small improvement has been added.
UMi ask that users should also clear data and perform a factory reset to avoid any potential problems. Looking at the comments on the official UMi Facebook page it seems must users have managed to resolve reboot issues with the most recent update after a clean install.UMi Digi ]