If you, like me, like subtle shades more than in-your-face blingy material, the matte black edition of the Blackview P2 might suit your taste. Let’s have a look at the full Blackview P2 specifications, and a bit more.
That said, the phone is yet to land in anyone’s hands (besides the factory) so it’s hard to say if it’s really going to be any good (besides pleasing to the eye). Anyway, let’s make do with what we have for now — photos an info.
Blackview P2 specifications, photos
- Display: 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080p
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750T 1.5GHz octa-core
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB
- Cameras: 13 mega-pixel rear, 8 mega-pixel front
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Other: RGB notification LED, Fingerprint scanner
- Colours: Matte Black, Champagne Gold, Mocha Grey, Iron Blue
First, take a look at the photos.
It does appear to have thin bezels, but based on what we’ve learnt from previous Chinese phones, we’ll wait for the real thing to see really how thin they are.
Next, we also have some info about the software on the Blackview P2. Here are the highlights according to the company.
- Optimized audio (via software) to greatly enhance the user experience when using earphones/Bluetooth headset, and other sound equipments.
- Any installed apps on the smartphone can be encrypted by the users’ fingerprint. Moreover, the notifications from certain user-selected apps could also be encrypt by fingerprint.
- Greater control over screenshots. Users can take screenshot of a certain part of the screen instead of a whole screen;
- Screen mirroring. Blackview P2 is capable of casting its screen to a smart TV.