Kehan have been around for a while now and as some of you might already know, they produce high quality car dashcam with advanced software to never miss any important moments (car crashes or a moment where Mickey Mouse and SpongeBob SquarePants rough up other drivers).
In this case we have a look at the Kehan C821N, a solid dashcam with a relatively low price. It can shoot Full HD 1080p videos thanks to its SONY IMX323 image sensor and Novatek 96650 chipset.
Gizchina News of the week
It also packs some interesting features, such as:
- G-Sensor: Senses sudden acceleration, braking and collisions in order to automatically capture and protect current videos surrounding an accident,then the important files won’t be deleted from loop recording;
- Loop recording: DVR will overwrite the oldest video files automatically and save the newest videos;
- Recording Modes: Time-Lapse/Loop Recording/ Slow-Motion;
- With time lapse capture, 12M photo resolution, sequence mode, anti-shaking technology, 4X digital zoom,SOS button, high-capacity memory card max to 64GB support.
- Auto recording, night vision ability, G-Sensor, motion detection, Parking mode, AV/HDMI/USB Interface, video watermark etc.