Kehan have been around for a while now and as some of you might already know, they produce high quality car dashcam with advanced software to never miss any important moments (car crashes or a moment where Mickey Mouse and SpongeBob SquarePants rough up other drivers).
In this case we have a look at the Kehan C821N, a solid dashcam with a relatively low price. It can shoot Full HD 1080p videos thanks to its SONY IMX323 image sensor and Novatek 96650 chipset.
It also packs some interesting features, such as:
- G-Sensor: Senses sudden acceleration, braking and collisions in order to automatically capture and protect current videos surrounding an accident,then the important files won’t be deleted from loop recording;
- Loop recording: DVR will overwrite the oldest video files automatically and save the newest videos;
- Recording Modes: Time-Lapse/Loop Recording/ Slow-Motion;
- With time lapse capture, 12M photo resolution, sequence mode, anti-shaking technology, 4X digital zoom,SOS button, high-capacity memory card max to 64GB support.
- Auto recording, night vision ability, G-Sensor, motion detection, Parking mode, AV/HDMI/USB Interface, video watermark etc.