Huawei’s sub-brand Honor today announced the Honor 6X smartphone in India at an event in New Delhi. The launch makes the Honor 6X one of the most affordable dual rear camera phones in the Indian market.
The Honor 6X — marketed by Honor as the ‘Swag Phone’ — will sell in India for an attractive price tag of 12,999 INR, or roughly $190.
Huawei Honor 6X Specifications (India)
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080p display
- Kirin 655 octa-core processor
- 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB RAM/ROM variants
- 12 mega-pixel + 2 mega-pixel dual rear camera
- 8 mega-pixel front facing camera
- EMUI 4.1 OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3340mAh battery
The two variants have been priced attractively at:
- 12,999 INR ($190) for the 3GB/32GB variant, and
- 15,999 INR ($235) for the 4GB/64GB variant
The phone can be bought in Gold, Silver, Grey, Blue, and Rose Gold colour variants. In China, an additional 4GB/32GB version is up for sale which doesn’t make it to the Indian market.