After sending media invites for a special event that will take place on February 27, Gionee is being prepared for Mobile World Congress where several new devices will be unveiled. Gionee A1 is one of them and today some of its shots got leaked along with most of its official specifications!
Gionee A1 – Unofficial Specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080p touchscreen
- 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- 1.8 GHz octa-core MediaTek processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB expandable storage
- dual-SIM support
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16 MP selfie camera with a LED flash
- IR blaster
- fingerprint sensor on the back,
- 4,010 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging
According to information the Gionee A1 will run on Android 7.0 Nougat, along with Amigo OS 4.0 (Gionee’s own UI). The device is expected to hit the stores (in Nepal at first) on March 15 and it will cost approximately 336$.