Meizu unveiled today the most awaited mid-ranger of the family, dubbed Meizu M5S, packed with impressive specs and an affordable price.
The device plans to take on Xiaomi’s Redmi 4/4X variants, offering decent specifications and a whoping 18W fast charging support. So even though it comes with a mere 3000 mAh battery (note that the Redmi 4 packs a 4000 mAh one), it can charge it up to 56% in just 30 minutes time!
Meizu M5S – Official Specifications
- 5.2-inch display (720p)
- 2.5D curved glass on top
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 72.5 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 143 gr.
- Octa-core MT6753 processor (eight-core Cortex A53 architecture)
- 3GB RAM
- 16/32GB storage – microSD support up to 128GB
- 13MPixels main camera (5P lens, PDAF, dual LED flash and f/2.2 aperture)
- Selfie camera 5MPixels, f/2.0
- VoLTE, dual SIM dual standby support
- mTouch fingerprint sensor
- Flyme 6 OS with One Mind AI
The most awaited device will go on sale on February 20 for 799 Yuan (16GB) (approximately $117) and 999 Yuan (32GB) (approximately $145).