Zoji has confirmed that its lightweight Z7 rugged phone is now ready for shipping. Here are the full features.
Zoji, a new name on the smartphone block, is a brand that specialises in designing and manufacturing rugged smartphones. The company launched their Z6 rugged handset earlier this year, and off the success of that phone has now announced that the Z7 will begin shipping.
The Zoji Z7 differs from the Z6 a unibody design featuring a brushed alloy rear panel, CNC metallic frame and Corning Gorilla Glass 2.5D display.
Zoji Z7 Design
Gizchina News of the week
Zoji Z7 Unboxing
Zoji Z7 Specifications
- IP68 waterproof, dustproof, drop-resistence
- 11.9mm ultra-thin body
- 5.0-inch Corning Gorilla Glass Screen, 1208X720p HD display
- 2.5D screen
- MediaTek MT6737 1.3GHz CPU
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM storage
- 13MP + 5MP camera
- Fingerprint Unlock
- Brushed aluminum back case, non-detachable waterproof structure, and CNC
- metallic frame
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 6.0 (be upgraded into Android 7.0 soon)
Zoji has more details of the Z7 plus the 9.9mm Z6 over on the Zojiphone.com website, plus the company is pretty active on Facebook and Instagram too.