It was only last week NOMU announced the S10 Pro, a successor of their best selling NOMU S10. We learnt that the smartphone will feature an IP69 waterproof rating, today find out the rest of the specifications; keep reading to learn more!
So, aside from the IP69 rating, the NOMU S10 Pro will be running Android 7.0 Nougat, in comparison the original S10 was still running Android 6.0. The ROM on the S10 Pro will also be stock Android Nougat, so you won’t find any pre-installed bloatware or malicious apps.
The S10 Pro also gets an upgrade in RAM and internal storage, now it packs 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, against the 2GB and 16GB available on the older S10. This means a better multi-tasking experience and more space to store your favorite apps.
Gizchina News of the week
Lastly, the NOMU S10 Pro will be featuring an higher resolution 5MP front-facing camera, coupled with a more advanced and mature camera software which should improve image quality as well.
NOMU S10 Pro Specifications
- IP69 Waterproof (Able to be underwater of 2m for 1 hour)
- OS: Pure Android 7.0 out of box
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-polymer battery (same as S10)
- Memory: 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- CPU: MT6737T quad core 64bits 1.5GHz
- Camera: 8.0 MP Sony rear camera+5.0MP front camera
- Display: 5.0 HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Quick charge/ OTG / NXP SmartPA big power speaker