The Dodocool DH02 is probably the coolest smart gadgets you can get for your home, if you need a doorbell, that is. Indeed this high-tech wireless doorbell does not even need a battery as it’s powered by the kinetic energy you provide when you press the button. If it sounds interesting, then keep reading!
As we just mentioned above, the DH02 is a self-powered doorbell which does not require batteries. When you press the button the kinetic energy transforms into electricity and that powers the wireless signal transmission to the receiver. The doorbell is also very durable with around 200,000 strokes lifespan and IPX7 rating.
The transmitter and receiver have a range of 262 feet in open areas. The receiver – which packs the speaker – can be plugged directly to your wall, it comes with 38 optional chimes and four volume levels. You can even purchase multiple receivers so you’ve the entire house covered up.
The Dodocool DH02 comes with two receivers available with both EU and US plugs.
Dodocool DH02 Specifications
- Material: PC + ABS
- LED light color: Blue
- Doorbell type: Wireless
- Receiver plug type: US plug or EU plug (optional)
- Receiver input voltage: AC 110-240V
- Receiver standby power consumption: 0.25W
- Transmitter standby power consumption: 0W
- Transmitter: Self-powered, no battery required
- Transmitter operating pressure: 350g
- Transmitter water resistance rating: IPX7
- Operating range: Up to 80m / 262ft (outdoor and in open areas) or 30m / 98ft (indoor) (* Note: With additional receivers, the operating range can be extended to up to 240m / 786ft )
- Chime tunes: 38 melodies
- Volume levels: 4 levels (Max. 105dB)
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Mechanical life: Approx. 200,000 times
- Certificate: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 24 months limited warranty
- Transmitter diameter: Approx. 2.64 in / 67.00 mm, thickness: approx. 0.79 in / 20.00 mm
- Receiver diameter: Approx. 2.64 in / 67.00 mm, thickness: approx. 1.26 in / 32.00 mm
- Transmitter weight: Approx. 1.36oz / 40g
- Receiver weight: Approx. 1.96oz / 56g