iPhone X Component Order Reduced: Signs Of Trouble?


In an event to markĀ iPhoneā€™s 10th anniversary, Apple announced a special edition smartphone called “iPhone X”. Since then, there have been several rumors and speculations surrounding this device but now, all the official details are out.

Gizchina News of the week


According to Taiwan-based insiders, Apple asked its iPhone X components suppliers to cut down the shipments required for launch. The sources confirmed that only 40% of the supposed amount will now be needed for the launch of this flagship device. While a few iPhone fans think that this could be as a result of some internal problems, it is probably just an Apple tactics. Recall thatĀ only 60% of the materials required for the launch ofĀ iPhone 7 was shipped back in 2016 and the other 40% shipped about two months later. Thus there is probably no cause to worry if you have plans to pre-order this smartphone.

SpeculationsĀ suggest that iPhone x will be sold for about $1000 and it turned out to be true.Ā iPhone X pre-order commence onĀ October 27 and the first batch of this flagship smartphone will hit the road onĀ November 3. It is believed thatĀ Apple will sell the iPhone X in 55 countries around the world

Disclaimer: We may be compensated by some of the companies whose products we talk about, but our articles and reviews are always our honest opinions. For more details, you can check out our editorial guidelines and learn about how we use affiliate links.

Previous Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X get 2 more (last) months of security updates
Next Samsung topples Toyota to become Asia's top Brand