The Elephone S8 appears to be one of the most successful devices ever launched by the Chinese phone maker. The handset is probably among the better looking so called “tri-bezel-less” phones and packs an high res 6-inch QHD display, thus the raise in popularity.
To give the smartphone even more appeal to potential customers, Elephone just released some photos shot with the S8. Let’s check them out!
We have to say some of these photos don’t look bad at all, mostly the one indoor is clean, without too much noise. A really good image considering the Elephone S8 comes with an high resolution 21MP image sensor, which as some of you may know, could result in overall more noise.
The Elephone S8 also comes with a dual tone flash on the back, so that will help taking more natural looking photos in darker environments.
Other than its 21MP shooter, the Elephone S8 also packs some quite interesting hardware, down below you’ll find the full list.
Elephone S8 Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen with Corning Gorilla glass
- CPU: Helio X25 Deca Core 2.5GHz
- System: Android 7.1
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: front 8.0MP + rear 21.0MP with AF and flash light
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Features: GPS, A-GPS
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA: B1/B8 FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B20 TDD-LTE: B38/B40