Ever wanted to play your favorite music on your big stereo speaker setup from your smartphone but you couldn’t unless you connected both directly through a cable? What if I told you that you can now wirelessly transmit that audio stream to a bluetooth receiver which is then connected to the speakers? You probably already know by now that we’re talking about a 2-in-1 audio wireless transmitter and receiver; keep reading to learn more!
The device in question is called Dodocool DA88 and as we just explained earlier, it will allow you to transmit audio from any Bluetooth enabled device to one that isn’t, and viceversa. We say viceversa because you can also use the DA88 as a wireless transmitter, thus sending audio from a non-Bluetooth enabled device to one that is. For example, you can stream audio from your TV, PC, MP3 player and so on, to a pair of wireless speakers or headphones.
This device can store up to 8 paired devices and reconnect automatically to the last paired device when turned on in RX mode. It can work for up to 100 hours of standby time through the built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery and up to 13 hours in transmitter mode, up to 9 hours in receiver mode; it can also work while charging.
The Dodocool DA88 also has a range of to 10 meters (33 feet), just like any other Bluetooth device.
Dodocool DA88 specifications
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Wireless Version: V3.0
- Supported Profiles: A2DP
- Operating Frequency: 2.402GHz – 2.480GHz
- Operating Distance: Up to 33ft / 10m
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V / 250mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- TX Working Time: Up to 13 hours
- RX Working Time: Up to 9 hours
- Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours
- Standby time: Up to 100 hours
- Audio Codec Supported: SBC
- Certificate: CE, FCC
- Item Size: Approx. 1.74 * 1.73 * 0.50 in / 44.25 * 44.00 * 12.70 mm (L * W * H)
- Item Weight: Approx. 0.60 oz / 17 g