Do you own a PC that can’t get connected to the internet through an Ethernet cable because it’s too far from the router? Then an USB WiFi adapter is probably your next best and easier option. Today we have a look at the Dodocool DC37, a really compact Wireless-N adapter; let’s learn more about it!
The Dodocool DC37 will allow you to connect your otherwise off-the-grid device to any 802.11n network (backward compatible with 802.11b/g, of course) in the simplest way possible.
The adapter can achieve speeds of up to 300Mbps, which is more than enough for HD video streaming, lag-free online gaming, surfing the web and more. The DC37 also comes with a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button and supports 64/128bit WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES encryption, thus protecting your data from unauthorized access and malicious attacks.
Dodocool’s DC37 is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bits) or Mac OS X 10.4-10.10 laptops or desktop PCs with at least one USB port.
Gizchina News of the week
Dodocool DC37 Specifications
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Type: USB network adapter
- Interface: 1 * USB 2.0 Type-A connector, 1 * WPS button
- LED indicator light color: Blue
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Compatibility: Work with 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless speed: Up to 300 Mbps with 802.11n, up to 54 Mbps with 802.11g, up to 11 Mbps with 802.11b * Maximum performance, actual data rates, and coverage will vary based on network conditions and environmental factors.
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Channel bandwidth: 20 MHz, 40 MHz
- Antenna: 1 * Internal antenna
- Security: Support WPS, 64/128bit WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES encryption
- Certificate: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Item size (with the cap): Approx. 2.41 * 1.05 * 0.39 in / 61.20 * 26.62 * 10.00 mm (L * W * H)
- Item size (without the cap): Approx. 2.30 * 1.05 * 0.39 in / 58.35 * 26.62 * 10.00 mm (L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 0.37oz / 11g