Are you looking for a really affordable Samsung S8 “inspired” device? Then you might want to check out the Meiigoo S8, a big 6.1-inch phone with a nice sleek look that will only cost you $156.03 (€139.60). Let’s learn more about the phone!
Let’s begin with Meiigoo S8’s best feature, the large 6.1-inch HD+ display with the trendy 18:9 display aspect ratio that borrows the 83% of the front of the device, that is then coated in 3D curved glass, as well as the back. Other than that, we find a good performing Mediatek MTK6750 octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (expandable up to 256GB),
We also have two rear cameras (13.0MP + 5.0MP combo), a 5.0MP front-facing shooter, a rear fingerprint scanner, a 3300mAh capacity battery and it runs Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box.
Gizchina News of the week
Meiigoo S8 Specifications
- Display: 6.1 inch, 2160 x 1080 Pixel screen
- CPU: MTK6750T 1.5GHz Octa Core
- System: Android 7.1
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 13.0MP + 5.0MP back cameras
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card or 1 Nano SIM card + 1 TF card
- Feature: GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz 4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz