Apparently, the new Maze Comet business phone just got quietly launched as it can now be found online in presale for $169.99. Let’s learn some more about this rather unique looking phone!
We call the Maze Comet an unique looking phone as it’s a mix between the latest trends in display design – it sports an 18:9 display aspect ratio – and its really classic overall look, with calfskin material around the entire body, which make it feel premium and easy to hold thanks to the added grip. The rest of the body is made of metal and created through CNC machining.
On the hardware side, the Maze Comet is equipped with a 5.7-inch HD+ INCELL display coated 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to give it some scratch and shock resistance. We then find a Mediatek MTK6750T CPU clocked at 1.5Ghz, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (expandable up to 128GB).
Camera wise, the Comet sports a Sony IMX258 13MP rear camera with F/2.2 aperture and a Sony IMX219 8MP at the front to snap selfies.
The Maze Comet is fueled by a 4000mAh capacity battery that can be fast charged at 5V/2A through the USB Type-C port at the bottom of the device.
Maze Comet Specifications
- Display: 5.7 inch, 1440 x 720 Pixel Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen
- CPU: MTK6750T 1.5GHz Octa Core
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Camera: 8.0MP front camera + 13.0MP back camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Feature: GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
Bonus Video: Maze Comet Official Introduction