Phone manufacturer specialized in rugged devices – ZOJI – recently launched the ZOJI Z8 back. The handset has now been selected by the giant online retailer AliExpress as a “Top Pick” choice on their Tech Discovery part of the website. Thanks to that, we’ll be seeing the ZOJI Z8 drop its price to just $158.21.
The ZOJI Z8 is the company’s latest rugged phone that is heavily inspired by the Star Wars character Darth Vader.
Other than it’s peculiar design, the ZOJI Z8 is a good specced device equipped with a Mediatek MT6580 octa-core CPU, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage and a 4250mAh capacity battery. The smartphone is available in three colors: Space Black, Vibrant Orange and Army Green.
The solid body and high quality sealing make the Z8 a great waterproof phone with an IP68 rating. The materials used on the handset also make it shock proof, which paired with the G-G Corning Gorilla Glass 4 allow it to be one of the most durable phones out in the market.
Here’s a durability test video so you can check that out for yourself.
ZOJI Z8 Specifications
- Display: 5.0-inch / 720×1280 HD resolution; IPS display; G+G Corning Gorilla
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750 Octa-core
- GPU: ARM Mali T860 MP2@520MHz
- Storage: 4GB RAM+64GB ROM Memory; 128GB Expandable Memory
- Rear Camera: 16MP
- Front Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4250mAh non-removable
- System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Unlock: Fingerprint ID
- Waterproof: IP68
- Drop-resistance: 1.5m
- Shooting Modes: Beauty effect,Panoramic shooting,HDR,Auto-focus
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Card Type: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Sensor: fingerprint, G-sensor,L-sensor,Proximity sensor
- Others: OTG, OTA, Bluetooth
- WIFI Hotspot: support
- Frequency(MHz): GSM B5(850) / B8( 900) / B3 (1800) / B2 (1900) WCDMA B8(900) / B1(2100) FDD-LTE B1(2100) / B3(1800) / B7(2600) / B8(900) / B20(800)
If you want to take advantage of AliExpress’ special offer, you can purchase the ZOJI Z8 over here for just $158.21 instead of its full retail price of $189.99. The offer will be valid from October 24th until the 31st. Learn more about it on the official website, Facebook or Instagram page.