A little while back we informed you about a possibility of a new 6 GB RAM version for the Vernee MIX 2 and voilá it’s already here and listed on the Vernee official page. That’s good news for many of the customers who were calling for the beefier version of the MIX 2.
Vernee has a solid history of listening to customer feedback and they are actually acting according to it Although Vernee MIX 2 6GB Version is not much different than the original one both in appearance or hardware, still it’s good to have larger memory capacity for smoother multitasking in the Android system.
Gizchina News of the week
Check out more details on the configuration of Vernee MIX 2 6GB below:
- Screen: 6.0” FHD+ (2106*1080) customized rounded corners screen.
- CPU: Helio P25 Octa-core
- Storage: 6GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Cameras: 13MP+5MP dual rear cameras; 8MP front camera
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Fast charge: PUMP EXPRESS+ 9V2A
- System: VOS 1.0 based on Android 7.0
- SIM card: Support 2 Nano SIM cards or 1 Nano SIM card+1 micro SD card
- Sensor: G-sensor、P- sensor、L-sensor、Gyro、Compass、Fingerprint
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G 802.11b/g/n 5G 802.11a/n
- GPS: Support GPS/AGPS/GLONASS
Now you can purchase the Vernee MIX 2 6 GB at the first release price which is only $219.99. Limited time and limited units apply. For more information, check the Vernee official website.