dodocool makes a plethora of smartphone gadgets, even some you didn’t expect to see or know you wanted. Their Lightening cable is probably in that category with a very sleek look and the durability you won’t find in any other cable on the market. Are you curious? Let’s check it out!
The dodocol DA146 is an MFi Certified Lightning to USB 2.0 cable, which allows it to both charge or sync files between your phone and the host. The cable supports fast charging at up to 2.4A and transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps as well.
Now to the main selling point of the DA146 – its durability. The connector can indeed be plugged and uplugged for more than 30000 times, meanwhile the cable can be bent for over 20000 times. Finally, the cable is 3.3ft (1 meter) long and thus its very compact and easy to carry around.
Gizchina News of the week
Dodocool DA146 Specifications
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Length: Approx. 3.3 ft / 1 m
- Transfer speeds: Up to 480 Mbps
- Input voltage: 4.5 V ~ 5 V
- Interface: 1 * Lightning connector, 1 * USB 2.0 connector
- Certificate: MFi
- Warranty: 18-month limited warranty
- Item weight: 1.32 oz / 37.4 g
- Item length: 3.3 ft / 1 m