Finding a good pair of headphones isn’t an easy task, even more so if you want them to feature active noise cancelling technology. If you’re looking for some sleek looking sound pieces selling at an affordable price, then check out the dodocool DA151; keep reading to learn more!
The dodocool DA151 are a pair of headphones that come with the previously mentioned CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology which enables you to enjoy high-quality stereo audio and have hands-free phone calls. In addition to that, they also provide customized sound effects by evaluating your hearing abilities and generate optimized EQ curve into the smart chip.
The headphones can be used both wired via the 3.5mm Line-in audio cable and via the wireless using the advanced 4.1 aptX-LL standard with a range of up to 33-ft (10m).
The built-in rechargeable 520 mAh lithium polymer battery provides up to 20 hours of battery life in the wireless mode. The headphones also come with soft ear-muffs and an easily adjustable headband to provide comfortable and customized fit.
Gizchina News of the week
dodocool DA151 Specifications
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Wireless chip: CSR8670
- Wireless version: V4.0
- Wireless profile: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP, ATPX-LL, PBAP, SPP, MAP, BLE, CVC6.0
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 40 kHz
- Output S.P.L: 98 ± 3dB (IEC-318,1000Hz/1mW)
- Normal impedance: 32Ω ± 15%
- Rated power: 20mW
- Maximum power: 30mW
- Working hours: Approx. 20h
- Operating ambient temperature: -5 ~ 40℃
- Nonoperating temperature: -20 ~ 70℃
- Transmission distance: Approx. 10m
- Certificate: CE, FCC, Telec
- Item size: Approx. 7.28 * 6.26 * 3.15 in / 185 * 159 * 80 mm
- Item weight: Approx. 8.47oz / 240g
Learn more about the dodocool DA151 2-in-1 EQ Curve Wireless & Wired CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation Headphone on the company’s official website.
Learn more about dodocool products on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Currently unavailable at amazon