It’s always a struggle to find the right set of headphones. Some are too pricey, others are affordable but cheaply built, so how do you come out of that dilemma? Well, by trusting brands like dodocool with their long history of affordable products which keep pretty high quality standards. Today, we have a closer look at the dodocool DA167; keep reading!
The dodocool DA167 are a pair of headphones that work both via 3.7mm audio jack as well as wirelessly via Bluetooth, which is a great plus as more and more smartphones are sadly ditching the audio jack.
The headphones adopt 4.0 technology and support AptX decoding for HD quality stereo sound. In wireless mode, they can provide up to 10 hours of playtime on a full charge. If there is no connection within 10 minutes, the headphone will automatically shut down to save battery as well. Meanwhile in AUX-IN there’s no need for a battery so you can plug in and play, even when the headphone is powered off.
The LED indicators on the headphones then display the connection status, charging status and low-battery level status. There are also multiple control buttons which will enable you to adjust the volume, control media playback, answer/reject/transfer/end calls easily.
dodocool DA167 Specifications
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Wireless version: 4.0 + EDR
- Profile support: ACRCP, A2DP, HSP, HFP, AptX
- Wireless distance: Up to 10m
- Working hours: Up to 10 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 2-3 hours
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Battery voltage: 3.7V
- Battery capacity: 500mAh
- Automatic shutdown time: Approx. 10 minutes
- Speaker frequency response: 20Hz-10kHz
- Normal impedance: 32Ω
- Normal power rating: 28mW
- Maximum input power: 78mW
- Certificates: FCC-ID, CE-RED, RoHS
- Item size (unfold): Approx. 7.48 * 6.69 * 2.95 in / 190 * 170 * 75 mm
- Item size (fold): Approx. 6.69 * 5.31 * 2.95 in / 170 * 135 * 75 mm
- Item weight: Approx. 6.17oz / 175g