Father’s day is just around the corner so you might be wondering what to get for the person you’ve been using as role model up until now. If your dad is missing a watch of the smart kind, maybe it’s time to get him one. Here you’ll find a good selection of devices coming from Chinese wearables maker Zeblaze.
The most interesting watch on Zeblaze’s portfolio is the latest Zeblaze Thor 4. The smartwatch comes with fast 4G LTE connectivity along with a Mediatek MTK6737 processor, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Other specs include:
- 1.39 inch Super AMOLED, 400*400HD,85% screen-to-body
- Ratio, Capactive Multi-touch
- Gorilla Glass 4th
- Built-in 28 nm. GPS
- Android 7.0 system
- Battery capacity: 580mAh
- Multiple sport modes
- 1GB+16GB large memory
- Camera: 5.0MP
If you need something tougher for your old man, then check out the Zeblaze VIBE 3. This smartwatch is of the rugged kind with an IP67 waterproof rating as well as a 33 months standby time.
Zeblaze VIBE 3 Specifications:
- Water resistant: 5ATM(IP67 Certified)
- Battery capacity:610mAh
- Alert type:Ceramic buzzing
- Button life:100K times
- Watch data:Save data for past 15 days
- Server data:Permanently saved
Last but not least, we have Zeblaze’s fitness companion – the Zeblaze Plug C. This smart band comes with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sports tracking and sleeps stats that could help you adjust your sleeping schedule.
Zeblaze Plug C Specifications:
- Water resistant: IP 67 Certified
- Screen:0.85 inch 144*72 pixel Always-on color display
- Battery capacity: 90m Ah
- Using time:about 7 days
- Alert type: Vibration
- Heart Rate: contiinuous heart rate