The much talked about Alldocube X tablet is almost here! Well, more specifically on Indiegogo starting on August the 8th. At that time, first comers will be able to get a 26% off early bird discount, all you have to do is head over to the Indiegogo campaign page, leave your email and subscribe. You still have eight days to do that.
Let’s now go through some of the most interesting details of the Alldocube X.
- 2K Super AMOLED display
- 10.5-inch WQXGA 2560 x 1600 pixels
- 100000:1 contrast ratio, 16:10 aspect ratio
- 288 pixels per inch (PPI)
- 300 nits brightness
- MediaTek MT8176 ARM Cortex-A72/A53 Hexa Core 64-bit CPU
- Clock speeds up to 2.1GHz
- IMG PowerVR GX6250 GPU at 600MHz
- AKM Hi-Fi chip (minimise distortion, harmonics, noise and other disturbance with audio processing to produce Hi-Fi sound quality)
Gizchina News of the week
4. Memory & Storage
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB eMMC Storage
- Support up to 128GB MicroSD card
5. Operating System
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- Fingerprint scanner
(unlock instantly and securely just with a single touch)
- 6.9mm ultra-slim (45*175*6.9 mm)
- All metal unibody design
- Space Gray color
- 8MP front + 8MP rear dual camera
- 8,000mAh lithium-ion battery (delivers up to 8 hours of movies and TV shows)
- Pump Express 2.0 quick charge
- 5V/7V/9V- 2A or 12V-1.5A power adapter
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- USB-C Port
- support data，and suppot alt mode for Hdmi.
- It can be quickly recharged via the USB-C Pump Express 2.0 quick charge technology that charges at 5V/7V/9V-2A or 12V-1.5A.