Lenovo officially launches the HX03W Cardio Plus smartband in India. The smartband comes with a 0.96-inch OLED display and has the usual smartband functions. It tracks your heart rate, steps, burned calories and sleep, as well as give you call reminders and notifications. It’s also got normal reminder and alarm functionality built in.
Along with the HX03W Cardio Plus, we’ve also got the Lenovo Life app which syncs with the smartband. Lenovo Life lets you check your progress, as well as plan your diets and workouts. There are even figure building videos and private sports plans in the application, which is an interesting notion.
Gizchina News of the week
Lenovo HX03W Cardio Plus Specifications
- 0.96 inch (128 x 32 Pixels) OLED display
- Tracks Heart Rate, Steps, Distance, Calories Burned, Sleep
- Call Reminders and Notifications, Information Reminder, Silent Alarm
- Optical Heart Rate Tracker, Gyro Sensor, Vibration Motor
- Water resistant (IP68), maximum of 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 meters
- Weight: 20g
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, compatible with Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+ devices
- Battery life of up to 10 days
The Lenovo HX03W Cardio Plus comes in at Rs. 1,999 ($28), and it’s available exclusively from Amazon India. It comes in several colours, which include Blue, Red, Black and Orange. The wearable will go on sale on the 9th of September, so save up some pocket money if you plan to pick on up.