Meizu’s depth customization of Android’s system, Flyme, has added a new update to its current Flyme 7 OS. This new update brings improved performance/efficiency and intelligence. For example, Flyme innovatively introduced the bubble notification and the small window reply function, which is ready to use, convenient and fast performance. Today, the Flyme 7 experience version new update arrived with version number: Flyme 220.127.116.11 beta. Apart from the major upgrades, a minor feature that caught our eye is the “low battery mode” which was added to the shortcut bar of the notification bar making it more convenient to open.
This update is available for the following models
Gizchina News of the week
- Meizu 15 Plus
- Meizu 15
- Meizu M15
- Meizu PRO 7 Plus
- Meizu PRO 7 High Edition
- Meizu PRO 7 Standard Edition
- Charm Blue Note6
- Charm Blue E3
Notification bar and status bar
- The “Low Battery Mode” has been added to the shortcut bar of the notification bar, which makes it more convenient to open.
- Optimize file scanning logic to improve scanning efficiency
- Charm Blue E3 is optimized for a better gaming experience
- Optimize the mailing list loading logic. When you press and hold the mailing list to enter the multi-select state, the loading prompt is no longer displayed.
- Fix the WeChat new message prompt issue
- Fix the calendar setting issue
- Solve the problem associated with charm blue E3 in which it slips back to desktop when the wallpaper is blurred
- Resolve the issue of sharing a note to the gallery prompting “Save failed.”
- Solve the connection problem associated with transferring data from an old phone
- Fixed the random language issue when playing music