Earlier this year OUKITEL released another addition to the “K” lineup of monster battery phones, OUKITEL K7. Then in October they announced a new “lite” version of the phone with OUKITEL K7 Power and the presale flash sale offers are reaching extremely low with just $99.99 price point.
OUKITEL K7 Power shares most of the specs with the full-fledged K7 brother, but has only lower HD+ resolution display and 2 GB RAM + 16 GB internal storage memory setup. But the rest stays the same including the massive 10.000 mAh battery capacity, MT6750T processor, 13MP+2MP Sony dual real camera or the 5MP selfie shooter. And with such price the phone instantly becomes the cheapest 10.000 mAh piece available.
OUKITEL K7 Power specs :
Gizchina News of the week
- 6-inch display with a resolution of 1440×720 (18: 9);
- octa-core processor MediaTek MT6750T clocked at 1.5 GHz;
- graphic accelerator ARM Mali-T860 MP2 520MHz;
- 2 GB RAM+16GB ROM, ;
- Dual-lens rear camera, 13MP Sony IMX214 sensor and 2MP;
- 5MP front camera
- 10000mAh battery with 9V/2A quick charge
- two nano SIM card slots; support TF card
- support 4G LTE;
- fingerprint scanner;
- Android 8.1 Oreo.
The OUKITEL K7 Power presale flash offers are starting today and will last until October 28th, the $99.99 special promo price is full $30 discount from the retail level. So check it out, monster battery phone for such money is quite a steal.