OnePlus as expected announced the arrival of the keenly awaited OnePlus 6T in India on Tuesday. The phone was first announced in the USA a day earlier at a rescheduled event and is now been announced in other territories. In India, the Oneplus 6T will retail exclusively on Amazon.in as well as one plus.in from November 1st midnight, before it will be made available on open sale via OnePlus.in, Amazon, OnePlus stores, Reliance Digital and Croma stores offline.
While we already know all the specs details about the OnePlus 6T, OnePlus at the India event announced the Oneplus 6T local pricing as well as its plans to open a research and development centre in Hyderabad for product innovation and improved localisation. It said plans to open new OnePlus Experience Stores in Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, and Pune are also on the way, while also renewing its offline sales deal with Reliance Digital.
OnePlus 6T price in India
Available only in Mirror Black and matte-finish Midnight Black colour options, the Oneplus 6T with 6GB RAM+64GB storage, 8GB RAM+128GB storage, and the top end model with 8GB RAM+ 256GB storage are priced at Rs. 37,999/ $513, Rs. 41,999/$566 and Rs. 45,999/ $620 in that order.
- Rs. 2000 instant discount on the purchase of OnePlus 6T on Amazon.in with ICICI Credit / Debit and Citi Credit cards for a limited period
- No cost EMI for 6 months on Amazon.in between 1 and 5 November
- Rs. 1000 cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance on purchase using any prepaid payment method between November 1, 2018, to November 5, 2018
- Rs 5400 instant cashback in the form of 36 cashback vouchers of Rs 150 for Jio users that can be redeemed to recharge Jio plan of Rs.299
- Accidental and Liquid Damage Protection insurance worth Rs.2000 free on opening a Kotak 811 Account from November 2, 2018, to June 30, 2019
- Pay 6% for any eBook and get up to a maximum discount of Rs. 500 eBook promotion credits between November 1, 2018, and December 31, 2018
The OnePlus 6T specs as announced yesterday in New York match up with virtually all rumoured specs. The 6T comes fitted with a 6.41-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2340×1080 (402ppi), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and an in-display fingerprint reader which the company prefers to refer to as the “Screen Unlock.” You can find the detailed specs, images and other details here.